Wednesday, September 23, 2015

identity collage

1) I didn't really learn anything new. I already knew everything about myself that I put in the collage.
2) Yes, because it took a long time to make.
3) I wouldn't save it until the last minute.
4) For the music, I put a picture of some of the members of some of my favorite bands. I also spelled out the name of another one of my favorite bands. for 5 seconds of Summer, I put a picture of all four members of the band. For my dogs, I put a picture of a husky. For food, I put a picture of a tomato. For nature, I put two pictures of trees. For converse, I put a picture of a sneaker. For brown eyes, I drew a picture of a brown eye. For swim, I put a picture of a swimmer. For Vegemite, I put a picture of a jar of Vegemite with a red cross-out sign on top of it. For movies, I put a picture of the thing they  use on movie sets.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you included so much overlapping on your collage!!

    ReplyDelete